Precision products require precision materials. For highly sophisticated and complex products, high-performance stainless precision strip from Outokumpu Dahlerbrück is perfect.
BUSINESS AREA EUROPE Dahlerbrück
Outokumpu Nirosta GmbH
Volmestraße 69, 58579, Schalksmühle, Germany
Postal address: P.O. Box 1540, Schalksmühle, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2355 81-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2355 81-200
VAT: DE811 660170
Highly sophisticated and complex products, such as springs with precisely defined strength, thin-walled and flexible tubes, hypodermic needles and deep-drawn parts are produced to unusually exacting specifications. And that’s where Outokumpu’s stainless precision strip shines.
Also known as thin strip, precision strip is produced at Outokumpu’s Dahlerbrück plant in Germany. With well-defined properties suited to many technical applications, precision strip meets and even exceeds technical specifications set by many manufacturers.
At Dahlerbrück, precision strip is produced on four-column, 20-high rolling mills. A wide range of standard and specialty stainless steel grades is manufactured, including Outokumpu Classic family’s Moda, Core and Supra ranges, duplex and high-performance austenitic stainless steels.
Launched in 1952, Dahlerbrück has continuously expanded its capacity, starting with using one of the world’s first 20-roll stands for production of thin steel strips. With the takeover by Deutsche Edelstahlwerke in 1970, Dahlerbrück’s cold rolling expertise expanded significantly. In 2013, Nirosta Precision GmbH was integrated into the Outokumpu Europe business area.
Certificates and approvals
- ISO 9001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 14001
- IATF 16949
- AD-2000-Merkblatt W0
- Quality-assurance 2014/68/EU
- Quality-assurance 97/23/EC
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
Download documents from below.
- Width: 3 to < 650 mm (0.12"–25.59")
- Thickness: 0.05 to 1.5 mm (0.002“–0.06“)
- 2H (III a) cold-rolled, various strengths
- 2R (III d) cold-rolled, bright-annealed, skin-passed
- Multi-ring and embossed precision strip
- Coils with inside diameters of 200, 300, 400 and 500 mm depending on strip width and thickness. Other coil inside diameters on request. Coil weight up to 10 kg/mm strip width. They can also be supplied on spools on request.
- Slit edges (GK)
- Deburred edges (SK)
- Rounded edges (SK)
MANUFACTURED WITH PRECISION
Advanced technology and sophisticated processes ensure exactness.
LIGHT, SAFE AND FORMABLE
Precision strip has the technical qualities needed for sophisticated, complex products.
TAILORED TO ANY NEED
Outokumpu precision strip is available in a wide range of standard and specialty stainless steel grades and with varied surfaces.